Saturday, August 28, 2010

China VS Japan



To begin, as I knew that I thought Japan is the second place of world's economy, and Japan is a development country. For example, Japan has been second place after the U.S.A since 1968. Japan's manufacturing and financial growth very fast after has been destroyed after World War 2. That was so miracle. However, I can not believed that China overtakes Japan in 2nd places as world's economy already. China has surpassed Japan in GDP. At this time, China's economy will almost bigger than Japan at the end of this year because of the growth rates. As a result, China's economy is growing at 10 percent while Japan's economy is growing just 3 percent. In my opinion, China's economy is growing very fast at this time, and I do not surprised that China overtakes Japan in second place.

No comments:

Post a Comment