Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hajimemashite Douzo yoroshiku.


JAPAN, It’s my dream since I was a child to travel around Japan. As I knew about Japan, it is a civilization country with nice people, nice culture and safety. Japanese food is my most favorite. The most delicious Takoyaki in Bangkok is at The Esplanade Ratchada. But I think that nothing different from others. Fuji is Japanese restaurant that my family always visits. It’s variety of foods for everyone, reasonable price compare to other Japanese food shop. Moreover, he also applies the taste fit to Thai people. My father likes to take the sour and spicy Thai foods which can be found here. My mom likes the Chinese foods which also can be found here. I think that I really need to try the original taste at Japan.





Onsen, it is reputable vacation which is the most popular in Japan. I believe that almost 100% of tourists have to try the Japanese Onsen. It’s good for health and very relaxes. The other activities at Japan that I can recognize is Ski, it’s also my wish to play ski at Nagoya. The biggest Aquarium at Osakako is in my list of Japanese tour. Many big aquatic animals are here, Whale shark, Manta-ray and etc. Walking at Shin-ju-gu, finding curious foods in a side road. I will walk through the small food shop that located inside the corner of the city. It challenges me to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment